Friday, July 16, 2004

Apostle Paul deals with 7 Basic Principles
New evidence suggests that the apostle Paul was writing about the seven Basic Principles in his book to the Galatians, announced a biblical scholar today. This discovery came about by replacing "the law" with "the basic principles." Exerpts below....

Galatians 2:15 We who are Homeschoolers by nature, and not sinners of the Nonhomeschoolers, 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the Principles but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the Principles; for by the Principles no flesh shall be justified. 17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the Principles died to the Principles that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the Principles, then Christ died in vain.

3:1 O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? 2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the Principles, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the Principles?

10 For as many as are of the Principles are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the Basic Textbook, to do them." 11 But that no one is justified by the Principles in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith." 12 Yet the Principles are not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them." 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Principles, having become a curse for us

19 What purpose then do the Principles serve? They were added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the Principles, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24 Therefore the Principles were our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage, with the Principles. 2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you follow the Principles, Christ will profit you nothing. 3 And I testify again to every man who follows the Principles that he is a debtor to keep all the Principles. 4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by the Principles; you have fallen from grace. 5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For all the Principles are fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, it's about time.

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I am sure we would all like this to be true, the information found in these verses did not come out of the King James version of the bible. Certainly not? I think God forbid was the words you were looking for...

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somethimg to think about. "As we said before, so say I now agian, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have recived, let him be accursed."
Galatians 1:9

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somethimg to think about. "As we said before, so say I now agian, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have recived, let him be accursed."
Galatians 1:9

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome! My mother now believes ATI is a cult. Have you noticed the brainwashed stare falsely labled as a glowing countenance and bright eyes? And shoul you shun the leader's (Gothard's) teachings, you are not to be asociated with. Your rebellion is considered contagious, and you obviously need prayer and "ministering to" - after all, you refused to blindly follow what a man told you the Bible says. I agree with my mother.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Gothardites with whom I have spoken have a terrible time justifying the teachings of ATI and Paul's writings in Galatians with logical answers. I hear rote responses as I do with other areas where I beg to differ. Poor people. I hate to say it, but they are just a bunch of sheep off to the slaughter. They should need The Good Shepard, not someone who seems to fit the Bill.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is there no "Mrs. Gothard?" hmmm...

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

X-ATI Guy

about

recently

archives

approved books

approved music

exits

censored words

credits

contact