Thursday, July 29, 2004

X-ATI Guy Admits to "Inner Turmoil"
Investigative report - Earlier today, X-ATI Guy acknowledged the risks of operating a satire site such as his. He confessed that running the X-ATI site has taken a toll on his soul. "Sometimes I'm in fear of hellfire," he said. "What if we're making a huge mistake?"

X-er has no plans of letting up, but he fears the possibility of an IBLP reprisal. "They could permanently curse me. I'm nervous that I'll be held in spiritual bondage. Worst of all, it would go in my ATI student profile, because they always document this stuff."

"I block the inner turmoil by listening to very loud rock music," he said. "The only way to handle the guilt is to think of all the good we're doing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

X-ATI Guy

about

recently

archives

approved books

approved music

exits

censored words

credits

contact