Friday, October 29, 2004

Character Training for Terrorists
Responding to recent threats by Al Qaeda terrorists, the Advanced Training Institute has developed a character training program for terrorists which it plans to send to the Department of Homeland Defense.

Bill Gothard explained the new training to a group of municipal leaders. "When I talk to military authorities, they all tell me that if they could just get good character training into the hands of the terrorists, our nation would be safer." Accordingly, Institute staff members have been working day and night to develop Character Training for Terrorists (CTT)--consisting of character booklets, cards, and posters stressing important character qualities such as Patience, Forgiveness, Obedience and Tolerance.

"Good character is our first line of defense," said Gothard. "My experience working with world leaders for the last several decades has proven that."

The CTT materials will be distributed by parachute drops over known terrorists camps, and by pack mule into the hills of Tora Bora.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the terrorists prolly don't need any help working on Boldness or Determination.--we can praise them for having plenty of that. (sarcasm intended)

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Bill Gothard SERIOUSLY going to do this??? Not that I wouldn't put it past him or anything...THIS IS TOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! I love you site man...are you on "The Crossings"? I am if you ever wanna look me up...they don't like me there very much...I'm too "ANTI-ATI" for them...one woman threatened to have me kicked off...then I found out she can't even do that...she was just trying to bully me around ...LOL KEEP UP THIS AWESOME BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda Walker/Vampressjaden

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

X-ATI Guy

about

recently

archives

approved books

approved music

exits

censored words

credits

contact