Fulfilling its call to redefine all commonly understood words in Christianity, IBLP will issue a lexicon as a study companion to the new IBLP Bible due to be released later this year. Entries include:
- Salvation: asking Christ to give me the strength to obey his commands and build his good character in my life.
- Justification: the favor we gain before God by obeying Christ's commands.
- Baptism: a symbolic act whereby new believers dedicate themselves to obeying the God-given authorities in their lives.
- Love: motivating others to establish Godly standards and convictions in their own lives.
- Freedom: surrendering my physical desires to the spiritual desires of God and my authorities.
- Worship: thanking God for using me to glorify Him.
"Mr. G's insights often shed new light on commonly misunderstood words," said an IBLP spokesman. "Our new lexicon will help guide believers away from insipid, mainstream Christianity and into full maturity in Christ."